Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Cards

When you're busy photographing other families' Christmas photos, often you procrastinate your own.
Always loving a tight deadline, I realized that I needed to photograph something today if I was going to get the cards ordered, printed and sent out in time.
Picked the girls up from school and had 45 minutes before their tennis class. 
I threw some sweaters in the back of the car and some props I've had laying around for this very thing. 
Stopped by a nice wall (hello backdrop!) on the way to the tennis center and voila'.....we pulled it off. 
(ok, so I bribed my kids with a treat:).
Just ordered the most adorable cards from Tiny Prints and rushed them to be here by Friday. 
With some luck, I'll have those babies sent out by Friday night and in friends mailboxes by Saturday or Monday. YES!! (As soon as they arrive, I'll post a pic of the finished product).
Here are three pics from our crazy little session. Thank goodness my girls are good sports:).










0 comments:

Post a Comment