Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cards....part2


Here's the actual Tiny Prints card. I managed to get them sent out yesterday, whew!
Of course I ordered too few so now I've run out and I still have people on my list. Hopefully they won't notice our absence in the Christmas card pile this year. Oooops! You live and you learn:).
Printed by Tiny Prints
Design: Ornate Embroidery
http://www.tinyprints.com/product/19723/flat_holiday_photo_cards_ornate_embroidery.html
I ordered the matte paper, and I liked the look with this card. As always, wish the paper was a little thicker but happy with end result. Highlights a little blown (which I don't mind so much with this pic) so I guess I need to correct my monitor a little for next order. The ease of ordering is great, speed of printing and shipping fantastic. All and all...RECOMMEND!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment